Here are some of the articles and items of interest we’ve seen on the Web this week!
- The Smithsonian has an article on Pompeii and the troubles it’s been having.
- Did you miss the ACL Institute in Storrs, CT? Chris Buczek has compiled a Google doc full of links to presentations given there!
- Elliot Goodman’s National Latin Survey is now releasing its results, and there is sure to be conversation and controversy!
- Popular Archaeology has an article talking about a 3-D imagining project mapping Ammaia, a Roman town in Portugal. Note that the full article and video is accessible only through a paywall.
- The Villia Domitia is open again after 15 years. Go visit a Neronian family home on your next trip to Tuscany!
- Finally, an unusual request for Harvard admission documented in 1891, brought to you by the Harvard Crimson.