The CANE Summer Institute will begin on July 13 at Brown, just a few short weeks from now. We look forward to seeing friends old and new!
CANEns is now on its summer schedule. We are looking for bright, ambitous, and talented members to write a Feature Post! If you are interested, contact one of our Editors through this page.
- This year’s MaFLA Summer Institute will be held August 14-16 at the Winslow Academic Center at Lasell College in Newton, MA. This year features a full Latin track for all three days! Click the link for registration information and a full schedule.
- Fabulous offerings from ASCANIUS Youth Classics Institute, including exploratory ‘Latin Summer’ for kids
in Boston, Birmingham, Northern Virginia and Rome.
- The Boston Area Classics Calendar has a lot going on, and a weekly email digest of upcoming events.
Certamina et Dies Classici et Eventus!
- Registrations are now being accepted for this year’s summer programs organized by the Vergilian Society. The details of these tours can be found here.
- Odds Bodkin tells the epic tale of the Odyssey in three parts at the Riverwalk Cafe and Music Bar in Nashua, New Hampshire. Part III is July 3rd. Call the Cafe for more information at (603) 578-0200.
- Live in western MA or northern CT and want to practice speaking in Latin? There is a large group that meets weekly in Hadley, MA! For details, contact TJ Howell.
- In the Boston area? Check out the Active Latin Meetup page for events.
- See our new Jobs page for details.