Some benefits of membership are:
- Contribute to and attend annual events: CANE Annual Meeting and CANE Summer Institute;
- Receipt of the biannual, peer-reviewed New England Classical Journal;
- Access to digital resources – JSTOR and the Loeb Library;
- Access to CANE Press publications and teacher resources;
- Eligibility for CANE Awards, Scholarships, and Grants:
- Awards for Teaching and Distinguished Service
- Scholarships for teachers and students
- Educational and Travel Grants.
CANE’s membership year coincides with its fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). There are two ways to join.
- Join or renew by sending in this form via mail. (Form updated 5/20/20.)
- Join or renew through PayPal, below. You will receive confirmation via email once your membership or renewal has been processed.
NECJ is currently housed digitally at the College of the Holy Cross. If you would like a paper printout, please contact the Treasurer.
- NOTE: Overseas members should please choose the “libraries and outside US” option.
- To subscribe to other journals, please visit their sites directly.
- Classical World
- Classical Journal
- Classical Outlook
- Classical Philology
You can also choose to donate to specific CANE initiatives, such as the CANE Endowment Fund, Cornelia Catlin Coulter Scholarship Fund, Barlow-Beach Award Fund, Alison Barker Scholarship Fund, and/or the CANE Summer Institute. Indicate your preferences after you’ve clicked the Donate button below.
Please email the Treasurer with your Institutional Affiliation if you are a new member or your information has changed and you would like it to be included in the Annual Bulletin, or with any other requests concerning your contact information.