- CANEns posts announcements on Sundays, a feature post on Tuesdays and Links on Thursdays.
- Now is a great time to pay your membership dues for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- The Classics Program at the University of New Hampshire is pleased to issue a call for papers for its first Rouman Symposium for Research in Classics and the Humanities, to be held on the Durham campus from October 17–19, 2014. The Symposium is sponsored by the John C. Rouman Classical Lecture Series and will run from the afternoon of Friday the 17th until the early afternoon of Sunday the 19th. For more information, or to send in an abstract, contact R. Scott Smith.
- Live in western MA or northern CT and want to practice speaking in Latin? There is a large group that meets weekly in Amherst! For details, contact TJ Howell.
- In the Boston area? Check out the Active Latin Meetup page for events.
- Lewiston High School in Lewiston, Maine has a very vibrant Latin program with over 200 students annually. We are looking for a Latin teacher to teach Latin 2 and 3. Should you have any questions, please feel free to email Bernie Fortier or call at 1-207-795-6791.
- Strong Middle School in Durham, Connecticut has a temporary MS Latin sub position. Interested applicants can contact the principal, Scott Sadinsky, or call at 1-860-349-7222.
- The American School of Classical Studies at Athens (ASCSA) is seeking to fill several positions. See the ASCSA website for information about current positions and to obtain an application.