Here are some of the articles, blog posts, or sites we found interesting this week.
- Ginny Lindzey, a Texas Latin teacher, shares some thoughts on using Simon’s Cat and TPRS Circling techniques.
- Adventures in cooking by cuneiform!
- LIMEN is Justin Bailey’s new collection of resources about teaching Latin.
- An article from the Washington Post, written by David Silbersweig (a Harvard medical school professor), on the importance of the liberal arts.
- An article from the NYTimes by James Romm (Bard College) about teaching Ancient Greek that’s already causing controversy.