- CANEPress has just made available Roman Voices, an e-text that has examples of the Latin written by ordinary Romans. To celebrate this new title, we’re running a ten percent off sale on our entire inventory for the month of October with the discount code ROMANVOICES.
- CANE Scholarship deadlines are coming up on 1 or 15 December.
- The Vermont Classical Languages Association will have its annual meeting on 13 October in Burlington High School.
- MaFLA will have its annual conference 17-19 October in Sturbridge, MA.
- CLASSCONN will have its annual meeting on October 20.
- Kenneth Rothwell says:”Please join us for Latin Conversation Hour! Hosted by UMass Boston on Friday, October 18th at 7:00 p.m. in Seminar Room 1 at the Sturbridge Host Hotel. Light refreshments will be served.”
- There is a Lucillius Colloquium in Amherst, MA on October 25.